Drop Of A Dime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New york city rp area

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New york city rp area  - Page 2 Empty Re: New york city rp area

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Kaden drew pulled his phone out and presses a button. In a burst of flames it turned in to a bow. As Kaden pulled back the string an arrow of fire appeared. "Your rack was flat anyway!" Kaden said smirking at his own remark.

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:05 pm

The girls watched Kaiden draw his weapon and watched a shiny metal coin drop onto the ground. As one stood and changed into an empousa the other sped to catch the object, catching it just before it hit the ground.

"Damn it. " Xander said, looking at the fight about to break out. Kaycie turned and looked at the empousai(sp) she took a sip and squeezed her Monster can, turning it into a lon black and green broadsword.

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

https://doad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:11 pm

"SUCK IIIIT!!!" Kaden yelled as he fired four arrows in 4 seconds flat. One of the girls got hit in the face and dissolved but the other dodged and then dived at Kaden. Kaden jumped back and yelled "Holy Shit!"Kaden then ran back to it and drop kicked it in the face.

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Kaycie watched more than fought, swinging a couple times to make it dodge and buy time for Xander.

Xander looked like he mouthed sentences but in truth, he was teleporting his voice to the others, warning Annabeth, Piper, and Jason of the situation. After he did that he saw the shiny metal silver drachma in the empousa's hand, teleporting every couple feet around 5 times, he tackled the monster almost through the window before he teleported them outside and into a black pickup truck.

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Kayden saw Xanderr do some wierd teleporting thing on the Empousa and before he knew it Xavier was slamming her into a truck. Kaden took took aim and then released his flaming arrow. The arrow soared passed Xander head and hit the Empousa in the eye. It dissaperated into nothingness."Holy shit man that was the most boss shot ever, did you see that!?"He shouted in pride.

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Before the arrow hit the empousa, Xander yelled "NOOO" As it hit the monster and she disappeared with a smirk and the prize in her hands that was now in the underworld.

Kaycie released presure on the hilt and it turned back into her drink.

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 pm

"Dude how did you do that... that whole teleporting thing, it was awesome!?"Kaden called to Xander. "Oh my gosh that was awesome!" Kaden said while running toward Xander.

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Xander layed in the middle of the road, the cars blaring their horns and the owner of the truck yelling at him, he failed. As he layed their Kaycie walked out next to him and bent over to make sure he didn't pass out, giving Xander a good look at her cleavage.

The sound of screeching wheels rang out as a blue mustang screeched into the intersection, the three demigods hopping out ready for a fight. Annabeth ran over to Xander thinking he was hurt. Jason and piper walked over.

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:04 pm

"Man why are you so down that was awesome!"Kaden said while kneeling down and looking at him. When he looked up he saw 3 Demigods walking toward him. One was running though.

"Are you ok!" Annabeth yelled as she knelt down over Xander. Kaden drew an arrow immediately thinking she was hostile but a spear knocked it out of his hands. Kaden looked up to see a really hot chick with a rather pissed guy standing next to her. "Annabeth looked behind to see Kaden staring blankly at his bow that was now five feet away. "kaden we are friends, relax."

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:12 pm

"It's gone. We lost. And it's all my fault. " Xander said, looking at Annabeth kneeling next to him. "The 'virus' will only get worse. Daemons will continue to posses humankind."

Jason looked at Kaden who had tried to kill his 'girlfreind'. Although they never had decided if they were again.

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 pm

"It's not your fault Xander, how were you supposed to know they would be onto you this soon? How could any of us have known?"Annabeth said pulling Xander up.

"What the he'll is going on here?"Kaden yelled. Kaden stood up and walked up to Jason and Piper."Who are you and what gives you the right to waltz in here and throw a damb spear at me!?"Kaden said furiously. He then ran over to his bow which layed on the asphalt.He picked it up and pressed a button on the side and it turned into a cellphone. He stuck it in his pocket and then he picked up Jason's spear and threw it at him.

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:43 pm

"We've got to get back to Ireland.. You guys ready??" I asked, holding Annabeth's hand.

Jason grabbeed his spear out of the air and flicked Kaden off at his sudden outburst.

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Kaden charged at him with blinding speed and started to punch him in the face continuously. Kaden then jumped off and walked away then he turned around and said "Fuck off."

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Jason wiped blood off his face and looked at Kaden. "What's wrong with you?"

"Guys I'm not afraid to damn you both to the underworld for a time out. So behave." Xander yelled, turning and teleporting the pickup truck owner to some random place to get him to stop nagging. "Now, both of you, BE NICE !!" Xander didn't like being mean infront of Annabeth but this time he had to be.

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:03 pm

"Whatever. I don't even know what the hell is going on!" Kaden yelled."Here I am going to work and two bitches try to kill me! Stupid ass Empousa!" Kaden then started to storm off.

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:06 pm

"Kaden, shutup. Just a little." Xander said, getting a headache. "Now whomever's ready to go back to Ireland and await death by Hade's tell me. Or me, Annabeth, and kaycie are leaving without u. "

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:12 pm

"Why Ireland?"Kaden asked obviously ignoring the shutup but calming down.

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 pm

"Because your mom said so. " Kaycie said, laughing to herself and taking a long gulp of monster. "Hehehehehe That was funny."

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:19 pm

"As the great Daniel Tosh once said I will tongue punch your moms fart box then read a book. Naw I wouldn't read a book I'd probably tongue punch your fart box.Hahaha haha ha!" Kaden laughed then walked up to Xander then asked again "Why Ireland?"

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Xander teleported his arm and clasped his hand around Kaden's neck in a split second. "As the great Xander said, Fucking be serious."

Kaycie, Jason and piper looked at Xander with wide eyes.

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Kaden jerked backward with the force Xander hit him with.Kaden now just scowled at Xander. "All I did was ask a fuckin....cough...question!"Kaden managed to croak out.But now kaden loosened his grip on Xanders wrists and then let go entirely showing that he was not going to struggle.

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenDrumstixx Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:20 pm

"I dont know why Ireland. It's my home town and better than this dump." Xander said, looking around.

BrokenDrumstixx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pencil&Paper Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm

"Alright, i'm sorry to all you guys I..I don't know what got a hold of me." Kaiden said looking down." I...i'm really sorry."

Pencil&Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2